Monday, September 12, 2011

No Matter What



Moving back in! Yay...


Yesterday was the tenth anniversary of 9/11, and since the entire internet community has shared their experiences, thoughts, and memories from that tragic day, perhaps I'll do so as well. But not now and not here.


Starting this Wednesday, I'll be starting up my ol' blog about New York again: Stairway to Broadway. From now on, I'll update every Wednesday and Friday, and perhaps even more frequently. But there will be a post every Wednesday and Friday, for sure, whether it's interesting or not. So, to get things rolling, I'll briefly share my experiences of this Sunday, my thoughts on the tenth anniversary, and my memories of where I was ten years ago.


Alright, things are getting somber. Time to draw more silly comics. Gotta get the size of those glasses juuuuuuust right.



Lates!

-[jimmy]

1 comment:

  1. What's wrong with your family?
    You can choose your friends but you can't choose your family, indeed!!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete