Monday, September 19, 2011

Homecoming


I have nothing much to add today, except to say that for starting on this comic later than usual, I'm really glad with how this one turned out. I hope you are, too.

Oh! Also, the fall shows are coming, so I guess I'll have even less of a social life than usual. Excited for The Playboy Club, but only because Laura Benanti is in it. No other reason. None.

One last thing! I was having a bit of struggle with something last week. To everyone who let me call them and babble on to excess: thanks. You were a big help.

Okay, NOW I have nothing much to add today.


See ya next week!
-[jimmy]

1 comment:

  1. Is THIS REAL LIFE?

    This comic pretty much occurred on Saturday, and that was just a short, evening visit. Oh, and it was cheese, olives, and salami instead of chips.

    Other than that, pretty spot on.

    ReplyDelete