Thursday, October 11, 2012

Look Who's Evil Now



TRICK OR TREAT!!!

Thanks all for waiting a day for the comic to come out; MUCH has happened (including a few auditions, an appointment, and New York Comic Con starting). I hope you like the strip.

New York Comic Con starts TODAY! I'm so excited. Got a 4-day pass and all my geek gear ready. Gonna hobnob with the nerd elite! And pass out anti-perspirant. I'm doing a public service.

Tonight is the kick-off concert with Ben Folds Five! Fingers crossed I get in. Fingers crossed I don't die from excitement after seeing them.


NEXT WEEK: Who's evil NOW?!?!?! (probably more of the kids, I would say...)


Lates!
-[jimmy]


P.S. If you DO like this strip, or a part of it, or the whole comic for that matter, please retweet or share links to the site through your facebook or blog. I'd love to share [harbor] with as many people as I can, and you're a big part in making that happen & keeping the family growing. So, if you haven't yet tweeted, posted, or facebooked the comic, please do so! And if you have: thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment