Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just in Time


Whump! In honor of our little snow storm last week, I made this. Hopefully it'll stay Autumn for a long, long time. It really is my favorite season.

This week's comic was drawn completely digitally! From sketch to finish product, it was all done on my little computer. A first in [harbor] history! And, after all the technological breakthroughs, after all the cool gizmos and gadgets that drawing this way comes with, after breaking through to a new level of cartooning, after all that I think I'll go back to my pencil and paper. It just feels better.

What do you think? Notice a difference? Drop a line in the comment section, or head on over to the facebook page and tell me what you think.


Next Week: Did Christmas come too early this year?

Lates!
-[jimmy]

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! Your line quality is excellent. Everything is more clear and bold. I like the font too. (To be honest, I'm also a pencil and paper person.)

    Happy Drafting,
    -L

    ReplyDelete