Monday, October 17, 2011

Parents and Children


CONFRONTATION!

I had a blast yesterday at the New York Comic Con. I could only attend yesterday's extravaganza - and I know I missed a lot - but it was so amazing to fill my day with comics, artists, and community. Or, as a friend put it, it was a geekfest. And how geeky and festive it was.

I met a lot of cool, independent comic artists. Some of my favs were:

  • Comix Tribe: Home of some awesome independent comics, including "Epic," "Scam," and "The Standard."
  • A.G.E. Studios: As they put it, "the world's most phenomenal creative team." I wouldn't dispute that in the least.
  • Frombie: A comic about friendly zombies! Fun art and cool toys.
More updates about the con will come soon on my other blog: Stairway to Broadway. Including pictures! Yay!


Next Week: More fun. More family. More [harbor].


Lates!
-[jimmy]

No comments:

Post a Comment