Monday, August 15, 2011

Dress to Kill


So... I think I'm perhaps maybe done with this arc. I think I'm gonna do one more next week and then move on to something else. It's time. I know, I know, how are you ever going to live without your weekly dose of a sniveling Jimmy. We'll all just have to manage, I guess.

But, don't worry. Other things are in the works.

I got to see some of my relatives on Sunday. It was so wonderful to meet up with my aunt, uncle, and two cousins and show them around my new neck of the woods that is New York. Family is very important to me, so to be able to spend the day with them was quite a prize, if you will. Today, I certainly hit the jackpot.

(Sometimes, I feel I should write greeting cards instead of comics.)


Next Week: Jimmy moves on. Seriously. Maybe.


Lates!
-[jimmy]

No comments:

Post a Comment