Monday, February 7, 2011

Pass the Football


Touchdown!

Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers! Fun Fact: Aaron Rodgers, the Packers' quarterback? He's from Chico. I'm gonna brag like I knew him personally.

You may not have caught the game, but I'm pretty sure you've seen the commercials. My favorite, perhaps for all time, is the Volkswagen commercial with the Darth Vader kid. I want to be him when I grow up! What was your favorite commercial? Leave a comment below.


Next Week: The "Love?" Arc begins.


Lates!
-[jimmy]

4 comments:

  1. Dude, forget about Rodgers. A 2002 Will C. Wood alum, Jarret Bush, is a member of the Packers, too! He probably gave us a dirty look while we were singing and dancing in the hallways. We're totally sports stars by proxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he wet to UC Berkeley and the 49ers passed on him. They suck.

    And, yeah, that commercial was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally want a bag of "Chip Hot" right now.

    ReplyDelete