Monday, January 10, 2011

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes


#40! Wow. I can't believe we're already here.

After a very long (but wonderful) hiatus, I'm back in New York. It feels good. The park outside my apartment is covered with snow, which was a lovely gift the city gave me.

Coming back to New York means I'm better equipped to update the facebook site with hidden goodies and behind-the-comic sketches. So that's just what I'll do: sometime this week I'll post the hand-written script and the initial sketch so you can contrast/compare with the final product. So keep checking the facebook page for when it'll be up!

I've got a lot of things lined up for [harbor] in the coming months, including the one-year anniversary! Can you believe it's almost been a year since [harbor] began? I certainly cannot.

As always, leave a comment below or shoot me an email with any thoughts and/or concerns.


Next Week: More resolutions!


-[jimmy]

No comments:

Post a Comment