Wednesday, June 6, 2012

King of the World


Done and done.

This week feels like it's dragged on forever! I don't think I have much on my plate right now, but it seems I have the busiest schedule that any past incarnation of me has ever had.

But that's good. That's why I'm here.

One of the more fun things on my plate this week was finally attending the NY Actors Tweetup. This is a gathering of actors, writers, directors, and general creative-types to leave the digital screen and come together every-so-often for drinks, conversation, and fun. Hosted by the wonderful Erin Cronican (@erincronican) and lovely Marissa Mutascio (@marissamutascio) - follow them! - I had more fun than is legally allowed. If you're in the area, check it out. If you're not, find one near you (I know there's an LA one...) I certainly can't wait for the next tweetup.

How do you like the new names? Tweet @harborcomic your thoughts. Follow the comic, too, if you like. You know, no big deal... we'll probably follow you back... whatevs...
#cryforattention


Next Week: The 100th comic! How will we celebrate? (If Lee has her way, probably with glitter.)


See you then!
-[jimmy]

No comments:

Post a Comment